Monday, February 12, 2018

Pirates....More bang for your bucks: Dawn Lights: Nice time in the beginning of the day, nights over and done, dreams and dances, good times.

Shabbat Shalom, Battles And Wars, Mars To March. Sighs Of Hate, 9h
Pirates....More bang for your bucks: Dawn Lights: Nice time in the beginning of the day, nights over and done, dreams and dances, good times.


Lovers And Suckers,Shabbat Shalom, Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please. Suckers for free rides, cash, grass, asses to trade, strangers to friends, dicks to suck, coins to flip, nuts on the run.Sighs Of Hate, Lovers And Suckers, In The Name Of Gods. In The Name Of Gods. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹



Pirates....More bang for your bucks: Dawn Lights: Nice time in the beginning of the day, nights over and done, dreams and dances, good times.

Last laugh, jokes to last for the rites of sisters in shades of gray, black and homeless blues, wales on land, cows to call, why buy the cows, milk is free. Suckers for free rides, good time toads, in Cali.

Talk.Questions:Plenty of Fish in the seas. Dreams in actions, dreams running wild, birds in the sky, birds and butterflies, tips and tails of birds in trees.





Patterns...Possibilities....To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do....that is the strength of the human will. Party times, party and play, suckers, cheaters, freaks, donkeys, and monkeys on backs...You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

Shabbat Shalom, Battles And Wars, Mars To March. Sighs Of Hate, 9h
Pirates....More bang for your bucks: Dawn Lights: Nice time in the beginning of the day, nights over and done, dreams and dances, good times.


Lovers And Suckers,Shabbat Shalom, Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please. Suckers for free rides, cash, grass, asses to trade, strangers to friends, dicks to suck, coins to flip, nuts on the run.Sighs Of Hate, Lovers And Suckers, In The Name Of Gods. In The Name Of Gods. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹



Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks.....Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Aleane Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

Frank Agresti : Bald and fat, Red Dates, Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap fucks, no cash to spend, no house of his own, back with the kids and their dawgs, circles of rejects from NY. retards and basket cases. Frank Agresti for a free ride, veterans to prey, back in time, birthday present, to kick the dog, free rides to the trash in the apartment roaches in the cracks.
Looking for my girl I have some 🌹🌹 for you 😘 

hide this postingLooking for my girl let's have some fun together 



PLEASE NOTE IM NOT LOOKING TO JUMP INTO SOMETHING IN 5 MINUTES LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT GIRL FOR THE RIGHT THING NOT IN A HURRY HOPE HEAR FROM YOU SOON. You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹



Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love. Locks of hares, girls and veterans in red caps, read hoods, wits and charms, transferable skills. Stories of veterans on the streets, tricks and trades for a place to sleep. Back in time, sisters of color, Starr Bright Tonight. Wishes on Starr. Dreams of veterans on the streets, homeless blues back in 2015. Apartment rats, apartment frogs, apartments with dogs, dicks, and frogs.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

Intern Rachel Gay Jarrot: cows to fly for free, sluts, slugs, cheap tricks, Upland, fag hag 2. Steven and Sheri Jarrot, twins of cum suckers, dates on the side of the road. Jewish wales to sale. Meth Drug Dealer, RV Camper, likes to lick kitty or Suck Dicks, Steven J Jarrot? Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Jewish Army 2016.....You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹.


Good times, history created, not news. RACHEL JARROT, 7608512267, IS A CHEAP PROSTITUTE WHO SELLS HER ASS FOR A PACK OF HAIR, BALD BUTCH. $6000 TO REPLACE WIGS. HER MOTHER, SHERI JARROT, ALSO IS A CHEAP TRICK, BIG MOUTH WHORE : TAUGHT.  Snakes in Jewish rites, hairs of the matters, back to wigs, gang bang freaks, monkeys and snakes. Jokes online, catcher behinds, dicks to suck, their day jobs. 3000 dicks to service per month, not hard for them to do, races to horses, rats to cum. Fun and games, joys and pleasures, books to write, cash for stories of pain.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

This isn't love it's demonic just like you bitches, Sheri and Steven Jarrot, 7608512267: and you can just keep on believing you are a queen. You will be in hell and there aren't any queens there,  just fire brimstone and wiping and gnashing of teeth forever.  You are clearly possessed, just like your mothers said.  No wonder your daughter wants nothing to do with you, your just a nasty person, a in a family to con the freaks, with the morals of a rotten apples. None.  Liars, Hackers, Cows and Jackasses to dodge Steven and Rachel Jarrot. 9096251371. You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

Tricks and trades, sucker for dicks to suck, games to play. Pimp on land, pimp in Upland, golden cows, hairless turkeys to fuck, on down low. Sex changes, fist up ass tricks to trade. Gifts from seven snakes, frog in mirror, looks fading. Computers and phone stolen more than six times. Sinners or saints, birds and bees, dogwood butterflies stuck in snake dens. Good times, lessons learned, once a snake always a snake, cheater. Glasses colored in mud, glasses covered in cum, glasses for frogs and freaks. Earth angels, fairies, and pixies stuck in a pack of wolves.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹 


Love, luck, lessons, dances on cloud nine, ways to go, funny faces to see, freaks, frogs, fools, good times, veterans of color, homeless blues, sisters of colors, fingers to flip, hands to slaps, party views, more than three, more than six, pages to turn, kids and goats. Fairy tales told over time, and over space. Read, white, and blue, veterans on the street. homes blues. FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ My baby boys πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™. You Beautiful πŸ˜ , Gorgeous πŸ˜˜ , Sexy πŸ˜ , and Pretty πŸ’― .You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹
Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹



Bags of shit. .... put another mask on for the seasons to come. Fairfax - Los Angeles, CA - Bands & Musicians | FacebookPrince Frog-Out of Pond In the end it is about what you ...Why do straight persons assume that their lifestyle is more ... https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid. Steven Jay Jarrot 7608512267 to date. Leader of pack of monkeys to dodge, happy for time spent, learning life lessons, on the beach, love and hate, horns to blow, horns on goats, none on sheep. Was kidnapped by a wolf, Steven  Jarrot, 7608512267:  with the winds of hot air, shot though the heart, a tiny and petite fairy, smiles for dazes, an earth angel tricked. Not just one, have others to share, veterans, female, and bitches to holler. Tails in air, tails on coin, poker player to date. Standards  set to cheat in cards, standards set to take cash for trades, tricks by pimps on the side of the road.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

 Steven Jarrot, sucker for free rides, computers to steal, dates on the beach. Weird is : wonderful, educated, interesting, real and different, notes....Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, clowns swinging or hanging on dogwood trees. Clown Shows for fun and food, books on sunny dazes on the beach. Treats in fun and fools, signs of animals under the skin, suckers to cum. Notes of others, May 19, 2013. SNAKES AND FROGS TO DODGERS NOTES: You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer. Longer than we knew it was going to be. We had been told that it was still a matter about the money. That has always been the problem.  the times that we spent together that would have been covered money or the lack of the greenbacks. It was not. That is what happens when you do not make plans to do whatever you need to do. My thoughts have been on the kids that have been taken. You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹



The piper is coming to remove the damage kids that were not able to tell a good story because they had not been trained to do that at all. So sorry for the lost hope and the people that were not able to get back up , and make a new plan to get out of dodge. Keeping on fighting the dogs, snakes, rats, tigers, lions and the fakes that pretend to be sheep. The fox is in the hen house, so to you want to give away eggs to a fox or wolf?You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

So we have to make plans for the people that are not going to work, and we have to also make plans for the next five steps that need to be completed before we move to the next step. The big picture has to be readjusted to fit the events that occur in the time frame a lot to the task in question. The season is just about over for the tour in California, just need to put a few more pieces back into place. You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹


The wheels have been turning, and the boat must sail on, the weight was not lifted, so there is nothing left. The man has been eaten alive with lack of control, and he has taught his offspring the same lessons that he learned. The story has not changed in the manner of address, and the name calling is something else to excuse with a lime line. It is not acceptable for the long run.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹


Snake in the grass or bullfrog, or just a bi guy, Steven Jay ... https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid....Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.
You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

Rotten Tomatoes: πŸ•πŸŽΆπŸΆπŸŽΈπŸ•πŸŽ·πŸΆπŸŽΉπŸ•πŸ“»πŸΆπŸŽΌπŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜œ Princesses, pumpkins, animals, ...Snakes in Grass: HAPPY BORNDAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please. Suckers for free rides, cash, grass, asses to trade, strangers to friends, dicks to suck, coins to flip, nuts on the run.You help me I help you πŸ˜‰ we help each other  Email me tell me about yourself and please please send some pics we can have good time together while I get you some 🌹🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment