Friday, October 4, 2019

hi get hold of me ASAP I'm just what you're looking for looking for 442-212-3909 Brian.Making new friends.


What a great day it is, live and learn, lessons every day, stories of animals, tips and tales. Cool cats, lions and tigers together, way to go, views of crosses of big cats, not sure how many were made. Dances in the woods, dances in the dark, dances for luck, good times, how to grow a tail of a tiger. Eyes of lions, eyes of tigers, which one to make the luck in the woods.


Babes Sexy Classy..... WEIRD: Because Normal Isn't Working:When people describe my lifestyle or family as weird, I find comfort. W4M. I’m lookin for someone fun, who is spontaneous and FUNNY. a sense of humor is good but a comedian is even better. If you sound like someone i’d like, Let me know, please! I’m definitely up for even just making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment