Tuesday, April 20, 2021

I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .

 

I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create.
May be an image of standing


Fuck views of others, get up and dance away.Rather consensus.Say it Again girl: Earth Angels, Birds And Butterflies, Songs Played. Say it Again girl: Earth Angels, Birds And Butterflies, Songs Played. Daily walks.Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone: Roots Shared.BLESSINGS ALL NATIONS.I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .

 

---Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.The Power of Love.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I’m pretty sure I could save the world…Yes, I am glamorous. But I don’t ever flaunt my fame.


Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH. In Case You Thought the PCR Test Detects an Actual Virus…Wrong Jon Rappoport, Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks 2 Fame. Not.Chicks dig it. Walk-in confidence, not fear or cockiness. "Your ego is not your amigo" ~Tony Alva.
Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
TOMORROWBIGWAVESDREAMSINWORKSLUCKY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
Sands of time, to blow in the winds, candles, and songs to sell, shows to do. Pictures and words, tales to show, horses to rats to races to ...


RentAFriend Review | How it Works & What To Expect

This is not a dating site. They penalize anyone who acts like a date while “rented.” But you may have to make it clear again .THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.The Power of Love.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I’m pretty sure I could save the world…Yes, I am glamorous. But I don’t ever flaunt my fame.

Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times. Be discipline, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours.Masks Worked In Japan.Masks Worked In Japan.NOT!


THE TRANSFORMATION.CONCRETE ROSE.Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.: Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.
May be an image of food and text that says 'ME:I don't understand why my Asshole always hurts. Also ME: 海 IRS'


This is not a dating site. They penalize anyone who acts like a date while “rented.” But you may have to make it clear again — in person.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.The Power of Love.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I’m pretty sure I could save the world…Yes, I am glamorous. But I don’t ever flaunt my fame.


LIFE QUOTES:Fools, Freaks, Snakes, Worms, Spiders And Fakes, Actors To Parts, Horses To Races.Turning pages. Stand back up.Winner of today's biggest LIE. ALMOST EVERYBODY is more patriotic than our current so called president, who has broken more laws than all previous presidents combined -who has committed treason against our country -who is responsible for the deaths of roughly 140,000 Americans!Running Back, My Father's House, Warm Hearts. High Buildings, Bigger Dreams, More Actions Needed, Going Places, Lights on. Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen.Bob


BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.'Moving on, growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time. "American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.Once In Time.Kitty Kitty: interested.7608512267: Time of our lives, the best is yet to cum.'I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .

Lemons for the sugar and spices for the girls to make the most of the bumps in the road, and drinks made of the lemons, dodging the rocks under the sands of time.
DREAMSLIFEFOREARTHANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Lemons for the sugar and spices for the girls to make the most of the bumps in the road, and drinks made of the lemons, dodging the rocks under the sands of time.
Life is an adventure, mountains to climb, moons to lasso, the forks and knifes out of backs, and roads, cards to flip.911, What's the 411...

No comments:

Post a Comment