Thursday, April 22, 2021

Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park. ..

  Darkness for the dreamslights on after the sunsetsstars out.Take it one day at a time.Good Time Toads, Midnight... Goodnight... 💤 Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys:Heads Shots Family Affairs, Peas To Pods, Frogs To Ponds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass. Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales, Bald Head Rats.Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit , rocks to roll in your head, penny battles, penny lovers, penny winners, losers, learners, ways to go. . To cum and to go, dreams on sands of time, life is a gift. ..... Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park. ..

Image

Mrs Alberghetti in AP Spanish is going to do better? ONE GHOST TOO MANY! has been officially released.🎉🎉📖🎉🎉📖🎉🎉Superstars that they are, just sluts, slugs, for free rides. 😨😡🤢Notes that are normal, notes that are average,..Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers, good time toads, snakes, spiders and worms.Courage is knowing what not to fear. - Plato.Earth Angels, Birds And Butterflies, Songs Played. Daily walks. Rat Races: Daily Horse And Pony Shows.Frogs To Ponds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass. Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales, Bald Head Rats.Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit .Guns N' Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:Moon light, dances with wolves, yellow lights, white lights, stars to shine.Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park. ..



 I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on. No. They are i"Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY, MIND, Inevitable.You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. 


Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale.Thank You Creator and Mother Earth for a New Day!'Guns N' Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:Moon light, dances with wolves, yellow lights, white lights, stars to shine.


Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale.Thank You Creator and Mother Earth for a New Day!'Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

 I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on. No. They are i"Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY, MIND, Inevitable.You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. 

 Fortune is a pile of sand... A wind brings it and another takes it..Nightmares Daily. Mindfulness Wellness:Freaks, frogs, snakes and worms, life under the sands of time. American toads, frogs, dicks, dawgs, and donkey dates. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

Guns N' Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:Moon light, dances with wolves, yellow lights, white lights, stars to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment